New Investor in Fort Walton Beach Florida

New Investor in Fort Walton Beach Florida

Montgomery, AL · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 3 votes

Hello there local Florida BP community!

My name is Miles and I am a new-ish investor with 2 properties in CO and OH and last minute redirected to move to the Eglin AFB area in June (pending Covid developments)! I'm in the military and looking to grow the portfolio modestly by 1-3 properties in FL. I'm a strict buy and hold investor open to light rehab, multi-family house hacking, nicer single-family properties. Still researching the market for a potential areas to buy in and would love to join your REI community. Any advice on local groups, recommended agents, or emotional support is welcome :)

-Miles

1Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 452 votes
    6y

    @Miles-Tyson Blocker - Welcome (hopefully) to the Emerald Coast! I recently got out of the military here (prior F-35 and F-15E pilot).  I am an agent and invest in flips and STRs.   There are some great groups in the area along with plenty of meetups.  I'd throw out specific names, but my previous post was removed because BP considered it advertising.  Best of luck!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Niceville, FL · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Miles-Tyson Blocker welcome! As @Matt "Roar" Gardner mentioned there are some good small groups, PIG group in particular.

    Hit me up if I can help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.