Inspection repairs for multifamily property in Tallahassee

Inspection repairs for multifamily property in Tallahassee

Investor · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 22 votes

I am purchasing a 24 unit property in Tallahassee. It is currently being inspected. I will probably need to get some repairs done before I can purchase it. Such as repairs to get it insured. Can anyone recommend a general contractor in the Tallahassee area that can work on a multifamily property?

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 377 posts · 258 votes
    5y

    Congrats and Good Luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Reach out to @Siye Baker  congrats and good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Are there investors here, who are interested in investing in Condos in the Tallahassee area? If yes, what are your formula and your price range?

  • Member since 2018 · 47 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    Hit up rent with integrity for property management & they'll refer you to someone.

    Curious about your deal though, where'd you find it? What are the #'s? I'm looking for something in that range of units.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.