Looking to network on MF deals in/around Georgia

1 Reply

Hey all I've been brokering deals for some time for clients but would now like to get in on some deals of my own. I do know that in town Atlanta prices are through the roof so I prefer to venture outside of Atlanta. Outside of of looking at deals listed online, what other suggestions do y'all have? Possible off-market?

Thanks for any advice and I look forward to receiving some knowledge!

Hey @Hassan Tomeh , so I live in Gwinnett, but do all my investing down in Macon, Ga where I own 36 units due to the higher price points in Atlanta like you are stating. I remember years ago analyzing many deals and not being able to yield the returns I was looking for until I ventured out where there were less investors and I could hit my COC returns. As you know being a broker, it's all about building those relationships and letting other brokers/banks know what you are looking for. I get on the phone all the time with these individuals looking for deals and I also "drive for dollars" and actually working on a off market 36 unit deal down in Macon as well that I found driving around. That's what my Saturday morning usually consist of with my property manager to find that next deal just hustling and taking action. I would also recommend using the calculators to analyze as many deals as you can in various metro areas to get a feel for the returns. I used to use these calculator which are awesome, but have built my own financial model to help with my analysis and presenting for potential investors that I would highly recommend as well so it's tailored for your needs. I hope this helps and if I can be of any additional assistance I would love to help out just let me know!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here