Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2011 · 29 posts · 2 votes

Greetings,

I am new to the Atlanta area and looking to network with some local investors and build relationships. Let me know if you are in or around Atlanta and interested in linking up. Thank you.

1Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2009 · 191 posts · 47 votes
14y

I am in Chattanooga,TN 2 1/2 hours from you. Are you currently investing?

See this reply in the discussion

39 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Florida / Atlanta · Member since 2015 · 210 posts · 53 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Brandon Lane:

    Hey guys I am a real estate investor also new to the Atlanta market. I love bigger pockets great way to connect with the right people. I currently have a couple properties I am marketing in the area let me know if i can be of any help.

     Thank you Brandon

  • Investor · Bay Shore, NY · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 688 votes
    10y

    @Dondrea Geter - Welcome to the vibrant BP community

    After becoming more knowledgeable and confident because of your absorbtion of the site's contents, take action to snag your first real estate investment deal.

    Don't get caught up in analysis paralysis.

    You must immerse yourself in the RE marketplace locally in your neighborhood or afar if the situation warrants it.

    Take calculated risks if needed and you shall be rewarded!

    "Each step you take reveals a new horizon. You have taken the first step today. Now, I challenge you to take another." - Dan Poynter

    Lastly, don't forget that we are here to help and likewise learn from your contributions. Good luck and happy investing, again, welcome aboard! 

  • Wholesaler · Powder Springs, GA · Member since 2013 · 516 posts · 143 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Tivon J.:

    Greetings,

    I am new to the Atlanta area and looking to network with some local investors and build relationships. Let me know if you are in or around Atlanta and interested in linking up. Thank you.

     Are you coming to the networking event at devinci's?

  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Hi , we are a rehab contractor in the atlanta area . We are currently looking to network and see if we can help rehab any properties anyone may have available . feel free to contact me . Ne to BP and learning the ropes .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.