Active Investor looking to connect with people in Augusta

Active Investor looking to connect with people in Augusta

Rental Property Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 13 votes

Hey Augusta folks,

I'm an active buy n hold investor/flipper/wholesalers in Athens. I've completed 8 deals in the last 12 months. I'll be relocating to Augusta this summer and looking to expand my investing careers there. Looking to connect with local real estate experts, especially agents, lenders, fellow investors, and property managers. I'm all about providing values to others and create a win-win for all parties. So please reach out and let me know how I can add values to your business, and I'll be sure to do the same.

Thanks!!!!

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 2 votes
5y

@Hieu Bui I'm also a new investor in the Augusta Area,please DM me so we can share strategies and ideas

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Augusta GA and Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 86 votes
    5y

    Hey @Hieu Bui I’d love to connect. I just moved to Augusta from Fayetteville where I still actively invest. Shoot me a PM so we can hop on a call. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Justin Melendez yes sir will DM you.

  • Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Hieu Bui I'm also a new investor in the Augusta Area,please DM me so we can share strategies and ideas

  • Rental Property Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Pavel Chibole will send you a PM

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Yall should come to the next Augusta REIA Meeting. It will be May 13th at the Meybohm building in Evans at 7:00. Its a great way to meet other real estate investors in Augusta

  • North Augusta, SC · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hey @Paul Rush, are the Augusta REIA Meetings broadcast via Zoom or anything? My partner and I are currently outside the CSRA but have lived in the area and still have connections back there, including several properties between us. Would be good to connect.

    DZ

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Great question. I wish they were but unfortunately its just in person 

  • Real Estate Broker · Athens, GA · Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    @Hieu Bui Hey I am in the Athens area. I’d love to be on your wholesale list. I’m also a real estate broker so let me know how I can help

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.