Wholesale Friendly Real Estate Attorney in Illinois

Wholesale Friendly Real Estate Attorney in Illinois

Realtor · Park Forest, IL · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 10 votes

Can anyone recommend a wholesale friendly attorney in Illinois, preferably the Chicagoland area? I have yet to meet one and actually had one tell me that they don't deal with that "funny business". 

Any advice helps, thanks in advance!

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 4 votes
11y

Hi Jerome, I have a great RE attorney.  Let me know if you still need the info.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Hi Jerome, I have a great RE attorney.  Let me know if you still need the info.

  • Realtor · Park Forest, IL · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Hi Kiara if you could send that info over that would be great. Thank you!  

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    hi Kiara this is david, and I'm in the Chicagoland market as well.  I know this thread is a few months old, but  do you have that re attorney info still.   Been looking for a good one to go over contracts with, thanks

  • Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Kiara Washington:

    Hi Jerome, I have a great RE attorney.  Let me know if you still need the info.

     Hiya. I know this is old, but do you still have the info? I need an attorney ASAP. Thanks.

  • Western Springs, IL · Member since 2012 · 81 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    I've never used them for a wholesale deal but for every other Real Estate Deal I use Klunk Law.  http://klunklaw.com/

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kiara Washington:

    Hi Jerome, I have a great RE attorney.  Let me know if you still need the info.


     Hello can I have that information for the attorney as well?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.