Recommendation for Brokers in McHenry County & Lake County, IL

Recommendation for Brokers in McHenry County & Lake County, IL

Real Estate Investor · Spring Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello all, 

I am looking for recommendations/referrals for real estate agents or real estate brokers that you have had success with in McHenry County, IL & Lake County, IL? I am looking at commercial properties and am looking for professionals who understand the market for both multi-family and office/light industrial in the above mentioned counties. I am looking to sell and buy some properties in the near future.

If you have any recommendations/referrals, please share!

Thank you in advance.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2020 · 86 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    I like to know your opinion and advice regarding the below two locations in IL.

    1.)

    Saint Monica Dr

    Cahokia, IL,62206

    2.)

    Saint John Dr

    Cahokia, IL 62206

    I would like to know which location is better to buy a rental property and hold on to it for cash flow ? Better location and easy to rent to quality tenants.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.