Chicago Real Estate Investor Associations

Chicago Real Estate Investor Associations

Skokie, IL · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 0 votes

Does anyone have experience or is anyone a part of any of the Chicago-based Real Estate Investor Associations?

Looking to get involved, but have come across several, such as:

http://chicagoreia.org/

http://careia.org/index.php

http://www.reia.org/

https://www.ccia-info.com/

Not sure if there is much of a difference between the above or others.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 57 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    I go to Chicago Action Investors and Urban Rehabbers. These two are my favorite but there are others that I attend that are worth while. Lets connect Raj.

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    @Raj Kamaria - I think all of those offer the first meeting free, so you should go check them out and see what one you fit into. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.