Indy Apartment Complexes - any realtors, PMs, etc out there?

Indy Apartment Complexes - any realtors, PMs, etc out there?

Investor · Lake Villa, IL · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 48 votes

Hi All

I have been actively looking to purchase an apartment complex in Milwaukee but have opened my search to include Indy as well. I see a few hopefuls but I do not have an Indy network. Anyone can point me in the direction to some respected Commercial Realtors and PMs?

Financing, etc. lined up, money is burning a hole in my pocket :)

thanks b

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    11y

    Congrats on the new born again

    We offer the cashflow dream and you will be satisfied sticking with Wisc.

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello Brock Y.

    Could you share your experience with Indy? Could you find good CRE professionals?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.