Looking to buy 2-3 Wholetail properties in Indy, class B SFR

Looking to buy 2-3 Wholetail properties in Indy, class B SFR

Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 142 posts · 104 votes

Hi everyone, I would like some suggestions on areas to buy SFR in a B area. I would be using cash & am looking to buy about 3 properties in the 50-60k range, where the house would need only minor work, about $5-10k.

Please let me know where you like, or who you recommend to talk to. Should I talk to a PM first?

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Josh C.Pro Member
Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y
B range home with minimum work needed will be in the 80-100 range. Even a 2/1. Lots of C class in that range. Personally I like the more expensive places that have less problems. Let us know if we can help.
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Josh C.Pro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    B range home with minimum work needed will be in the 80-100 range. Even a 2/1. Lots of C class in that range. Personally I like the more expensive places that have less problems. Let us know if we can help.
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 142 posts · 104 votes
    8y

    @Josh C. thanks for the info! That is what I'm looking to learn. I thought maybe going higher in price would put me in a B area (compared to many threads I've seen buying C class in Indy for $30-40k). Since I don't know the area, it is very important I find someone who can guide me to buy the right areas. I am perfectly fine investing in C, as long as they are a solid C if you know what I mean. In that regards, I'm not sure if I need to speak to a PM first to get their take, since they will be dealing with me after the purchase is done?

  • Josh C.Pro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Alex Corral that would be a good idea, just make sure you do your own research as well. Please feel free to reach out. Thanks, Josh
  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 841 posts · 480 votes
    8y

    I would definitely speak to a PM before you take the plunge.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.