Carmel Indiana Property Management

Carmel Indiana Property Management

Investor · Indianapolis & San Diego · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 15 votes

Does anyone have any recommendations for property managers in Carmel Indiana? I need someone experienced to help me find good rental comps for a multifamily investment so I can accurately underwrite the deal. As well as oversee a value add process after purchasing the property. Then manage the property going forward.

0Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fishers, IN · Member since 2016 · 335 posts · 470 votes
    6y

    I manage my own rentals in Indy, but have heard good things about:

    - Robert Denmin - RPM West 

    - Barratt Asset Management 

    -Aaron Real - Athena Management 

    Carmel is an A Class area, so make sure if you contact any of these guys they are familiar with your target market/property class.  

  • Investor · Indianapolis & San Diego · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    Thanks Paul!

  • Chris MullinaxBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Kokomo, IN · Member since 2020 · 172 posts · 44 votes
    6y

    @Matthew McMenamin Are you still looking for property management? 

    We are a property management company located in central Indiana. We service Kokomo, Lafayette, and the Indianapolis area! We are designed for out of state investors. Eliminating stress and building wealth for our owners is what we strive for in managing rentals. I would love to chat with you or get you in touch with our sales department. We also have a few awesome guarantees I'd love to talk to you about.

    CRM Properties4.9519 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.