Need GOOD Real estate investor asap!

Need GOOD Real estate investor asap!

Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 6 votes

Hello!!! bigger pockets family I come to you now with a situation that I need help solving. I currently accepted a job in Richmond Indiana and my timeline for buying a investment property/home from three months got closed down to four weeks I am actively looking for a reliable hard-working realtor who will understand the principles of real estate investing that are taught here on the bigger pockets forum(house hack/brrrr/etc.) i have gone through two realtors in 24 hours one not really seeming into the work wanted and sayin she would only due the due diligence if i Really wanted (how will i know if i really want it if i don't have all the numbers and info to compare with others) or am i crazy? The other broke up with me because she will be on vacation for a week and doesn't feel that she will be able to do justice to me in the DD process(understandable) please send any suggestions you have I greatly appreciate it and hope all is well.

1Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ben GordonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Eaton, OH · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Kyle Smith hey man! I actively invest in Wayne County and use Rennaisance Property Management. Contact Derric Watson (realtor). He does a fantastic job for us. He can reached at seven six five 914-0030 or derric @ renaissancepm.net

    Good luck and welcome to the area!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.