Looking for property management referrals in Louisville Ky

Looking for property management referrals in Louisville Ky

Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 111 votes

Looking for property management referrals in Louisville Ky.

Please feel free to post here or message me. If you can please share info such as fees and so on. Thanks 

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
8y

I have a great one that manages 18 units of mine! PM me and I'll get you their number

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    I have a great one that manages 18 units of mine! PM me and I'll get you their number

  • Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, AL · Member since 2017 · 277 posts · 221 votes
    8y

    I haven't used him personally but have heard great things about Vista Properties. Their owner Mike Butler wrote "Landlording on Autopilot" which is my favorite book on property management out there. He used to manage 70+ properties while working full time as a police detective.

  • Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, AL · Member since 2017 · 277 posts · 221 votes
    8y

    I haven't used him personally but have heard great things about Vista Properties. Their owner Mike Butler wrote "Landlording on Autopilot" which is my favorite book on property management out there. He used to manage 70+ properties while working full time as a police detective.

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 111 votes
    8y

    Thanks folks but looking for more to look into. Does anyone have other companies they use? Thanks again. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Premier Property Management

    Zack Pitts

    http://www.ppmky.com/

  • Rental Property Investor · Lexington, KY · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    I second what @Joseph Back said. I personally have one property under management with them and my mentor/development agent has several (30+) with Vista. The team over there is great!

  • Derek SperzelPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Jeffersonville, IN · Member since 2012 · 72 posts · 40 votes
    7y

    Schuler Bauer Rental Division for SFH. Margaret and Diane so a great job, and their fees are typical. They charge 10% gross collected rent , and take 50% first months rent when they sign a lease. Feel free to mention my name if you contact them, and let me know if you have any questions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.