Any awesome CPA's in the Lafayette area you like?

Any awesome CPA's in the Lafayette area you like?

Rental Property Investor · Somewhere over the Rainbow · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hope all is well everyone's way - I'm reaching out to see if there are any awesome real estate specialized CPAs that you all like? Ideally in the area - I like to know who I'm dealing with this early in the game, down the road might make more sense to go remote.

I've got my first year of RE investing down (actually picked up a couple properties somehow in this market) and have come to the next hurdle. I'm hoping to find a CPA that has good tax preparation strategies when it comes to taxes and experience is ideal! 

I have read through this thread: https://www.biggerpockets.com/... (a bit dated, so I figured I'd make a new one since it's tax season). 

As always, let me know how I may be able to help you, thanks again!

2Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Lafayette, LA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    My husband and I have 15 investment properties in New Iberia, LA.  I use Fran Henderson with Boudreaux Henderson CPA Firm at 337-365-7900.  She has other clients with similar situations.  She has advised us very well over the years.  Good Luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.