Tickfaw, LA. Multi-family property zoning general question.

Tickfaw, LA. Multi-family property zoning general question.

Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes

I happened upon a listing that is a multi-family property; however, the property has two buildings that can be considered homes of their own. My question is would the commercial zoning the properties currently have get in the way of selling them individually if I were to flip them? If so is it easy to have a property rezoned to sell as residential properties?

Let me know if my post is lacking of any information, first time asking this kind of question.

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Acadiana / South Louisiana · Member since 2019 · 115 posts · 49 votes
    6y

    I would call planning and zoning - possibly the chamber of commerce...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.