New Maine Investor Bath/Brunswick Coastal

New Maine Investor Bath/Brunswick Coastal

La Plata, MD · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey BP!

I'm a investor new to the Maine area. I'm looking to relocate to the Bath/Brunswick area from Maryland. I'd like to make some contacts (wholesalers/contractors) in that market. I've been steady on the MLS and have looked at a few properties but nothing has really been a solid investment as of yet. Certainly looking in the multi-family market. Please connect or shoot me a message if you know of any contacts!

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 117 posts · 84 votes
4y

there will be a brunswick meet up on the 28th at el tequila Mexican restaurant. good place to meet other investors. shoot me a message if you want also

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · ME · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Cory,

    I’m a new property manager in the area. Feel free to connect with me, if you don’t plan to self manage.  I’d be happy to help out in any way  

    Drew

  • Member since 2020 · 117 posts · 84 votes
    4y

    there will be a brunswick meet up on the 28th at el tequila Mexican restaurant. good place to meet other investors. shoot me a message if you want also

  • Real Estate Agent · Biddeford, ME · Member since 2017 · 213 posts · 150 votes
    4y

    Welcome @Cory Kalin. You have a couple of good markets you are working in right now. They move fast but can create some strong returns. We cover the entire state as agents and cover Southern Maine up to where you are as PMs, so if we can ever help then let me know. Always happy to connect with fellow investors. 

  • Dan WeberBusiness Member
    Realtor · Portland, ME · Member since 2015 · 656 posts · 552 votes
    4y

    @Cory Kalin hey Cory, @Robert Beardsley is crushing it up in the Brunswick market. I would definitely reach out to him to talk more about that area!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.