Gaithersburg, MD Meeting?

Gaithersburg, MD Meeting?

Investor · Gaithersburg, MD · Member since 2013 · 659 posts · 441 votes

All,

I'm looking for a group that wants to meet up in the Gaithersburg, MD area (southern Germantown and northern Rockville ok). I am aware of other meet-ups over by BWI, in Baltimore, etc but the closest one I can find is over an hour away (with no traffic). Typically my weekends are spent with family and weekday travel in the evening outside of the area is brutal. I'm looking for something 10 minutes or so from the house where I can meet up with other investors for an hour or two in the evening.

I'm not looking for anything formal. In fact, quite the opposite. Casual attire of course. Jeans, T-shirt, Hat, whatever. I'm looking for a small group that can meet somewhere once a month or so (maybe at a restaurant/bar over a beer and food?). In fact, I don't want to do anything other than set the date/place each time we go out for the next meetup. No agenda or anything, just a group of real estate investors who can get together and talk about investing and learn from each other.

Any interest? Or maybe this already exists and I just don't know about it?

3Reply
463 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 81 posts · 25 votes
6y

This group still active.  I feel like I am late to the party...lol

See this reply in the discussion

130 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Mike Shahi:

    Hi @Russell Brazil ...do you have to register for the upcoming network event at the country club or do we just show up?

    Any way to confirm that this meeting is still taking place next week? Thanks

     You can just show up, but its a good idea to register on Meetup.com for it so as to be notified of any changes in schedule. Last month for instance it was cancelled like the day before for a variety of reasons.  

  • Washington, DC · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 25 votes
    6y

    @Russell Brazil Thanks- on meetup.com now- what's the meeting title/name of the group?

  • Member since 2019 · 81 posts · 25 votes
    6y

    We meeting next tuesday? Norbeck?

  • Investor · Gaithersburg, MD · Member since 2013 · 659 posts · 441 votes
    6y

    Yep, all the info is on the meetup site.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.