Anne Arundel County Maryland Title Companies

Anne Arundel County Maryland Title Companies

Brad DwinPro Member
Real Estate Consultant · Olney, MD · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 12 votes

All Maryland folks - if you could suggest some title companies for me, preferably close to Anne Arundel County, that can do assignments or double closes, please send me info.

The few I have reached out to are unable to accommodate or have not returned calls/emails.

I have a contract on a property in Glen Burnie that I am looking to assign as soon as possible, with a closing date of 11/4/16.

Any contact info is appreciated. Thanks.

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Arbutus, MD · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 21 votes
9y

Hi @Brad Dwin,

Definitive Title in Baltimore (not far from Anne Arundel). You'll have to Google them since I can't share the web address or number in this post.

Bret is the main guy there. Let him know I referred you if you decide to go with them. They do an awesome job and are investor / wholesaler friendly.

I've also used Home First Title Group LLC in Crofton, if that's closer to you. They do a good job as well and claim to handle wholesaling transactions, too (haven't verified this firsthand, only done closings on properties I've purchased here but have asked them about wholesale/assignment transactions and they say they can do them).

Curious about the details of the property you're wholesaling if you care to share. Might have a buyer for you...

Rob

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Arbutus, MD · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    Hi @Brad Dwin,

    Definitive Title in Baltimore (not far from Anne Arundel). You'll have to Google them since I can't share the web address or number in this post.

    Bret is the main guy there. Let him know I referred you if you decide to go with them. They do an awesome job and are investor / wholesaler friendly.

    I've also used Home First Title Group LLC in Crofton, if that's closer to you. They do a good job as well and claim to handle wholesaling transactions, too (haven't verified this firsthand, only done closings on properties I've purchased here but have asked them about wholesale/assignment transactions and they say they can do them).

    Curious about the details of the property you're wholesaling if you care to share. Might have a buyer for you...

    Rob

  • Lender · Frederick/ Falls Church DC, Maryland & Virginia · Member since 2014 · 794 posts · 612 votes
    9y

    @Brad Dwin @Rob Poole

    I too was going to recommend Definitive title.  I have used them several times.  They come where ever is convenient for their clients and I believe they will do double closings although I myself have never done one with them.  

  • Brad DwinPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Olney, MD · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 12 votes
    9y
    Rob - text me at the number in my signature and I will send you property details. Thx guys for the info.
  • Rental Property Investor · Arbutus, MD · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    Will do and you're welcome.

  • Laurel, MD · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    I've been using Brennan Title Company for my Eastern Shore property. So far they've been good. They have an office in Annapolis. 

    https://www.brennantitle.com/Default.aspx?tabid=444

  • Middle River, MD · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I too am looking for a title company in the anne arundel and baltimore county area.  I will checkout definitive title as mentioned above.  Also I'm looking for a lawyer that is use to dealing with investors.  Any suggestions on a good one please let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.