Looking for someone in the assisted living business ?

Looking for someone in the assisted living business ?

Investor · Elkridge, MD · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote

Does anyone know of  someone in the assisted living business ? I own two adjacent single family homes that I received an unsolicited offer from a high end assisted living construction/business guy. Id like to know how to value this purchase or lease offer.

1Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 83 votes
7y

@Adam Eng Double the market rental rate and lease them to him on at least 5 year term. PM me if you want to talk more. I am just starting to look at getting into this business. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 83 votes
    7y

    @Adam Eng Double the market rental rate and lease them to him on at least 5 year term. PM me if you want to talk more. I am just starting to look at getting into this business. 

  • Professional Auctioneer · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    I know someone in the business - need some more info

  • Gene GuarinoPro Member
    Residential Assisted Living · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 162 posts · 98 votes
    7y

    I know a bit about it...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.