Want To Network, & Build Relationships With Ma RE professionals.

Want To Network, & Build Relationships With Ma RE professionals.

Raynham, MA · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 20 votes

Hi my name is Dan Dwyer,

I would like to take a moment an introduce myself to all you RE investors and professionals. I am a recently new member to biggerpockets also I am a new RE wholesaler investor that has just opened the doors to my own REI company Wilson Property Solutions. I live in Raynham, MA in the Bristol County and I am presently 36 years old.

I am interested in buying properties throughout our state, but primarily in the Bristol, Norfolk, and Plymouth Counties. I am diligently and passionately trying to surround my self with every walk of life in terms of real estate professionals especially one's that are located near me or in the counties that I am interested in investing in. When I say every walk of life I mean investors, agents, realtors, brokers, real estate attorneys, title company employees, etc. I mean absolutely anyone affiliated with, or particularly knowledgeable about our industry, anyone at all that I could either learn from or team up and or partner with.

I am also interested in building a quality team of tradesmen for fix n flip operations as well. In the case of REI I am still technically "wet behind the ears" for lack of a better term, but I am doing my best to familiarize myself with all of the ins and outs of our industry especially in the MA marketplace. I want madly and deeply to become a true valued asset to our field. I want to continue to learn about our profession and also to continue to add to what it is that I can bring to the table in terms of business relationships.

It is my goal on biggerpockets and everywhere for that matter to build strong, lasting, mutually beneficial, potentially profitable business relationships. All of my contact info is on my profile page, reach out to me in any way you prefer. However, it just so happens that I am more of an on the phone or in person type of guy, so feel free to call me anytime at 774 218 5604 if you like the sound of anything I've had to say. In closing have a great day, and good luck in all of your real estate endeavors. 

                                                                               Sincerely,

                                                                                     Dan Dwyer, Wilson Property Solutions

0Reply
28 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lynn, MA · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    Hi @Dan Dwyer. Welcome to BP! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Providence, RI · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 594 votes
    11y

    @Dan Dwyer, welcome aboard.  If you'd like to touch base, we can certainly do so. Im only 20 minutes from you and we have the resources in house to get your work done, feed you some deals, and answer any questions that you may have.

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    Hi Dan.  I live in Scituate and have our real estate office in Norwell.

    We cover all of Plymouth, Norfolk and Bristol counties, so we should be able to work together.  

    Give me a call and let's get together for a coffee!  781-412-4151.

    - Charlie

  • Healthcare Consultant · Stoughton, MA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Hi Dan,

    I'm in a very similar situation as you. I just started me REI company, Blue Hills Homes, and plan on starting out by wholesaling, primarily in Norfolk, Bristol and Plymouth counties. I'd welcome the chance to work with and learn from all of the investors in the area.

  • Bristol, England · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I'm a R.E.I here in the heart of Bristol. If you would like to have a meeting with me and discuss things further than be sure to get in touch or send me a message.

    I look forward to hear with you soon.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.