RE meet up South Shore mass?

54 Replies

I remember seeing a meet up on the South Shore of Mass posted on here on BP.  Is this still going on?  I live and invest in Weymouth and would like to meet with others in the area.

If not, anyone interested in starting one with me?

@Chris Roche That was the Boston South REIA. I tried to build it to a meaningful level for over 2 years, but couldn't get the membership going.

These days we do the occasional beer summit here in Plymouth instead.

Originally posted by @Charlie MacPherson :

@Chris Roche That was the Boston South REIA. I tried to build it to a meaningful level for over 2 years, but couldn't get the membership going.

These days we do the occasional beer summit here in Plymouth instead.

Charlie, if you do another in Plymouth give me a shout.  I'm not too far and would attend.

@Sean Doherty   I've been meeting more with people one on one at a local pub, but I'd be willing to try to pull one together if anybody is interested.

If you get something going locally again let me know, I'm interested.

@Jack Dalrymple @Sean Doherty What days work best for you guys - and for any others that want to chime in?

Tags: Plymouth, South Shore, Brockton, Kingston, Pembroke, Carver, Plympton, Wareham, Cape Cod, Middleboro, Marshfield, Scituate, Hingham, Hanover, Hanson, Halifax, Weymouth, Quincy, Braintree, Stoughton

@Jack Dalrymple @Sean Doherty What days work best for you guys - and for any others that want to chime in?

Tags: Plymouth, South Shore, Brockton, Kingston, Pembroke, Carver, Plympton, Wareham, Cape Cod, Middleboro, Marshfield, Scituate, Hingham, Hanover, Hanson, Halifax, Weymouth, Quincy, Braintree, Stoughton

No preference, I'll make it work.

Saturdays or Sunday are best for me. I'm Available during the week but not till after 6 

@Charlie MacPherson I am interested as well. Please keep me posted on details. Perhaps since there are several interested parties, we could make it a regular monthly thing?  Just a thought. Thank you!

Starting to sound like there's enough interest.  Let me see what it would take to get a dedicated area at the Tavern on the Wharf - right in Plymouth Harbor.

So I thought about helping get this group started up, but the group mentioned earlier in the thread already meets the second Tuesday of each month (at the same restaurant!). Is there enough interest to start a new group or are the members talking here able to join the other group?

Hi everyone. Let's meet this Sunday @ noon. Tavern on the Wharf sounds like a good place Charlie.  I will share my learning experience on my 2018 purchase. I learned, if you want to succeed in real estate, "You have to be in Motion." Send me a message if you want to meet!