RE meet up South Shore mass?

RE meet up South Shore mass?

Chris RochePro Member
Rental Property Investor · North Weymouth, MA · Member since 2015 · 146 posts · 44 votes

I remember seeing a meet up on the South Shore of Mass posted on here on BP.  Is this still going on?  I live and invest in Weymouth and would like to meet with others in the area.

If not, anyone interested in starting one with me?

2Reply
143 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Plymouth, MA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 4 votes
7y

I'm in for 6:00 pm on Sunday, Dec 9th at Tavern on the Wharf in Plymouth!

See this reply in the discussion

54 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Jack Dalrymple is correct - I'll have this in the events section momentarily.  2nd Sunday of the month at the Tavern on the Wharf, 6 Town Wharf, Plymouth MA.

    It was a good turnout for the first run.  Good drinks, good conversation and many good tips and stories exchanged!

  • Plymouth, MA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Totally missed the boat on this one, but I am interested in future dates

  • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    Sorry i missed it! Look forward to the next one if my calendar allows! 

  • Rental Property Investor · East Coast · Member since 2018 · 96 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    @Erik Pfundstein @Evan Jacobs

    The event has been added, sign on up.  The more the merrier...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.