Boston South REIA has sprung back to life!

Boston South REIA has sprung back to life!

When:

Where:Belly up to the bar - or ask the hostess where we are!, Tavern on the Wharf - 6 Town Wharf Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes

We have revived the Boston South REIA!

New venue - Tavern on the Wharf, 6 Town Wharf, Plymouth MA.

We'll meet at 6 PM on the 2nd Sunday of the month.  

Most likely we'll just belly up to the bar.  They have good food and drink.

No cost aside of your own bar / food tab.  

No pitching, no gimmicks, no guru courses.  Just a bunch of us BPers getting together to network and chat.  I may invite some lenders, lawyers and contractors for us to grill with questions - and if you have any in mind, feel free to invite them!

2Reply
67 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris RochePro Member
Rental Property Investor · North Weymouth, MA · Member since 2015 · 146 posts · 44 votes
7y

This was a great event last night.  

I hope the next meeting doesn't interfere with the Patriots Playoffs!

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris RochePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · North Weymouth, MA · Member since 2015 · 146 posts · 44 votes
    7y

    This was a great event last night.  

    I hope the next meeting doesn't interfere with the Patriots Playoffs!

  • Plymouth, MA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    7y
    Are newbies welcome, i am interested in investing in multi family. I am a project manager for an excavation company and had many years experience in residential excavation and septic.
  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Tim Lovell Absolutely!  Join us for the next one and make some new contacts.

  • Homeowner · Abington, MA · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    What time do we expect this to go till? I probably wont be able to pop in until 8 (pending traffic)

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @John Kaspar Probably no later than 9 PM

  • Rental Property Investor · Holbrook, MA · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Glad to hear the group is starting back up. I will try and make it.

  • Investor · South Yarmouth, MA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi, 

    I'm new to the South Eastern part of Mass and l am interested in meeting other local BP'er's who enjoy Real Estate. Is this event open to any and all? 

    Happy new year, 

    Curtis

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Curtis Fleming Absolutely.  Look forward to seeing you there!

  • Chris RochePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · North Weymouth, MA · Member since 2015 · 146 posts · 44 votes
    7y

    With the Pats playoff game, I won’t be able to make this one unfortunately.  But if anyone near Weymouth wants to meet up during that week, I would be interested. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Duxbury, MA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    I will be there and am excited to learn and connect. Just beginning my REI journey with my first BRRRR on the South Shore!

  • Rental Property Investor · Plymouth, MA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I hope to make it Charlie!  Looking forward to it.

  • Lender · Raynham, MA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Charlie and group!  I am sorry that I cannot attent this Sunday's event but will be there next month!  I also wanted to invite you all to a networking / meet up event that I am hosting on Thursday 1/24 at the Raynham Stoneforge.  I have the events posted on BP but you can email me and I can send them to you.  It will be great as we have lots of our borrowers, RE investors, attorneys, Bankers, contractors etc coming and we will be going over what we see and recoomend for 2019.  Lots of deals and money/financing conversations!  let me know if interested [email protected] 

  • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    Was looking forward to it BUT the whole family got the stomach bug! Myself included... ill try for the next one! 

  • Mashpee, MA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Would love to come to the next one.  

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    We had a great turnout and a lot of fun conversation!  I hope you can all make it next month.  

    February 10, 6 PM at the same place - Tavern on the Wharf, 7 Town Wharf, Plymouth.

  • Homeowner · Abington, MA · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    Certainly will be able to make the next one. Life schedule is out of control.

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    Gonna try to make it Feb 10th.  Anybody have any good contractors near Wareham/Marion MA?  Or anybody interested in a one fam (1000sqft) on 60,871 SqFt lot on the water in Marion MA for 240k?

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    I might be.  Shoot me the details in a PM.

  • Raynham, MA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Are newbie newbies welcome (discovering REI & BP in the last 3-4 mo)? I have no real experience in the industry so I'd love to speak with everyone and gain some insight. Wouldn't say no to a drink either!

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Thomas Bresnahan Absolutely!  We all started somewhere and BP is a great place to be.  Hope to see you on Feb. 10th!

  • Duxbury, MA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Sounds good! I’m planning on being there - February 10.

  • Homeowner · Abington, MA · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    Good meeting everyone tonight, hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    It was a great time tonight!  Anybody want more info on that sub-$100K rehab in Pembroke?  Let's chat!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.