Looking to get started fixing and flipping homes in Southeastern Michigan

Looking to get started fixing and flipping homes in Southeastern Michigan

Whitmore Lake, MI · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone, 

I have been researching for a while now and I am hoping to start flipping homes in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area. I am hoping to get some experience working with other investors in the area before I plunge head on by myself. I just wanted to put myself out there and see what kind of response I get from the area.

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2013 · 278 posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Hey @Joel Mayer Welcome to BP. 

  • Contractor · Milan, MI · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Joel Mayer hi welcome!! i do the majority of my work in ann arbor area. My wife and i are actually discussing moving to the whitmore lake area. i am still in the education phase of my investing career, but looking to move forward shortly. 

  • Chelsea, MI · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    @Joel Mayer @Andrew Kremski hey guys. You have a fellow investor here from Chelsea. I am a full time realtor as well, and would be more than happy to help find you guys with your real estate needs. A lot of my clients are investors bc I do it myself so it only makes sense. When you are looking to move, buy an investment property, or just have questions you can shoot me an email at [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.