Metro Detroit Newb- Wholesaling/Flip Interests

Metro Detroit Newb- Wholesaling/Flip Interests

Trenton, MI · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hey y'all I'm 35 and new to the real estate game. I am wanting to do wholesaling/rehab and flip homes. I have contacts that are realtors and agents so I have some insider head start on things like expired listings, for sale by owner lists and such. My goals here is to learn and eventually help out as much as I can. Im an advocate of constant learning and I am really wanting to make this work. I have seen all the "Gurus" like Nick Ruiz and Cody Sperber,etc that want to "really help out people" then charge $500+ for their knowledge. I know there is so much out on the internet that ill do that first. However, If someone would like to walk me through process Id be super excited.

Love to Chat about this industry as well as earn money and help others make some deals once I have the experience to do so.

You can follow me on instagram if you'd like. My handle there is @awddonuts

Justin

1Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    There are a LOT of us in wayne county. Just know that knowing a lot of realtors isn't going to give you the inside track...having cash on hand to close multiple deals quickly will help. knowing what listing is about to expire won't.

  • Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    Welcome Justin!

    Your here so It looks like your already on the right track. Just try to absorb as much knowledge as you can and learn from your mistakes.

    I wish you the Best of Luck! 

  • Trenton, MI · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Thanks guys
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.