Kalamazoo Brokers, Banks, and Property Management

Kalamazoo Brokers, Banks, and Property Management

Rental Property Investor · Yorkville, IL · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 4 votes

Hey all, looking for some resources in the Kalamazoo area for buy and hold properties.  My brother lives in the area (which is why I'm looking there) and he could help me oversee any rentals I acquire.  I would still want professional property management in place and would like to connect with an investor friendly broker.  Any recommendations are much appreciated!

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
9y
I am actually moving back to Kalamazoo, MI from San Diego in August and looking for my first rental property. Planning to start by house hacking for our first deal. Can't beat the VA loan! I wouldn't mind getting to know those who know a thing or two about who the good banks, insurance companies, and property managers are.
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · West Michigan · Member since 2013 · 130 posts · 25 votes
    9y
    Nick Orr Shoot me a note and I can provide all of these to you personally... the good and the ones to watch out for. ;-)
  • Professional · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Nate Miersma.  I live in the area and would also be interested on your take on 

    "I would still want professional property management in place and would like to connect with an investor friendly broker."

     You seem to be the most active Kalamazoo person on here.

  • Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    I am actually moving back to Kalamazoo, MI from San Diego in August and looking for my first rental property. Planning to start by house hacking for our first deal. Can't beat the VA loan! I wouldn't mind getting to know those who know a thing or two about who the good banks, insurance companies, and property managers are.
  • Rental Property Investor · West Michigan · Member since 2013 · 130 posts · 25 votes
    9y
    Kalamazoo is a great place to do it! If you need referrals or recommendations please don't hesitate to ask.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.