I need a reliable Home Inspector in Metro Detroit

I need a reliable Home Inspector in Metro Detroit

Livonia, MI · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi Friends,

I need a reliable and thorough home inspector for a property I am purchasing in Roseville, MI, a suburb on the east side of Detroit as soon as possible. Could you recommend someone that you have used and are pleased with?

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Ann Arbor & MetroDetroit, MI · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Hi Jane, 

    I am a local Realtor, I worked with this inspector many times, he is reliable and affordable - please pm me for his info. 

    Thank you! 

    Iryna King, REALTOR, MS, RRS, e-Pro 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.