Property inspector in Detroit + Local meetup

Property inspector in Detroit + Local meetup

Haifa, Israel · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 6 votes

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a property inspector in Detroit for a SFR. Any recommendations?

I was also wandering if there is a local BP meetup / REIA in the city?

Thanks to all future respondents.

1Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Wallace Edwards AfterHoursHome Inspections.com
  • Investor · MI · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 44 votes
    8y

    I just had Darrell Richardson inspect a property for me in Hamtramck. He did a great job, at a reasonable price, and works with a lot of investors (and invests in SFR himself.)

    http://www.michiganhomeinspectioncompany.com

  • Haifa, Israel · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Thanks,

    Does Darrel Richardson have an E-mail? I checked the website you gave me and there is only a phone number.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.