Tax Professional wanted in Twin Cities

Tax Professional wanted in Twin Cities

Jon PetersonPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 8 votes

Hey Guys-

I am looking for a tax professional to help me prepare my taxes. I am looking for someone who has experience working with people with rental properties. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hugo, MN · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    we had a brief meeting with Nick Hammer of Kaiser the other day and were initially impressed.  Haven't used him yet but we're referred by another investor that has used Kaiser for many years

  • Investor · Prior Lake, MN · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Jon Peterson:  I have used Greg Nelson at Olsen Thielen and Associates in Eden Prairie/St Paul for the last 10 years.  He's dialed in to the real estate world.

    Hope that helps.

    Rudy

  • Alyssa StromBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 224 posts · 214 votes
    9y

    Hi Jon, we've used ROR Tax Professionals (recommended to me by another investor) and would recommend them also. They are located in St. Louis Park. 

    www.rortax.com

    Best of luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Apple Valley, MN · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    Hi Jon,

    I've also been on the hunt and interviewed Steve Pelner of Padgett Business Services, Lakeville office. I was impressed with his approach and dimenor, was recommended to him by multiple small business owners, and he works with Real Estate Investors. Small office, direct access, 20+ years, Enrolled Agent. May be worth your time. 

    Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.