Moorhead MN downtown commercial lease price per sq ft?

Moorhead MN downtown commercial lease price per sq ft?

Real Estate Agent · Golden, CO · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 10 votes

Anyone know the going price per square foot for commercial/office space lease in Downtown Moorhead MN?  Checked loopnet but not finding a good comp.  On 1st floor with main entrance accessed from street so nice retail or office space.  Need more info, just let me know.  Thanks BPeeps!

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I live in Moorhead, shoot me the address and I can ask my commercial realtor his opinion.

  • Real Estate Agent · Golden, CO · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hey @Josh Koth, it's near Moorhead Center Mall but closer to the Wells Fargo there along Center Ave... Sorry I don't have an exact address but that's the vicinity. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    No problem, call my realtor Lee Roggenkamp seven zero one 200.0909 as he can get you prices per sq ft in that exact area. Tell him Josh sent you, we've done over 20 deals together, and I trust his opinion. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.