Need an investor friendly agent in Bozeman Montana?

Need an investor friendly agent in Bozeman Montana?

Real Estate Agent · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes

 I know that there MUST be investors out there (like I was not too long ago) looking for an investor friendly real estate agent that can help with Comps and negotiating low offers. 

If you need an agent on your team that understandings investing, please reach out.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · North Pole alaska · Member since 2015 · 123 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    connect with me I'm all over mt so I'm interested

  • Investor · Great Falls, MT · Member since 2014 · 163 posts · 132 votes
    10y

    Brooke, I think part of the problem is the incredible lack of realistic properties to even make offers on in the BZN area. If you can source deals the investors are out there in force. I sold a quad last year at what I thought was a stupid price (now seems way to low even) and had multiple offers on day one. Even the hysterically priced stuff is getting gobbled up now. I spoke to a direct marketer who no longer even bothers to send to the area but that's just anecdotal, no personal experience there. I'm definitely interested in anything distressed in the area but I think at this point in the cycle it's the builders who are getting fat and happy. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.