Investing in Northen New Hampshire

Investing in Northen New Hampshire

Investor · Scarborough, ME · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP,

Anyone investing in Northern New Hampshire?  Conway, Berlin, Stewartstown, Pittsburg?  Looking to connect with some folks who know that market and who are actively investing. 

Thanks,

Nate

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Campton, NH · Member since 2010 · 286 posts · 144 votes
    9y

    ...I'm more Franconia to Plymouth. My buddy Kevin knows Berlin inside-out, he has probably 150 units there?

    Call me if you feel I might be able to help you out.

    Six o three, seven two six, o two two one

    R :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Stewartsville, NJ · Member since 2016 · 419 posts · 280 votes
    9y

    I am very familiar with many of the areas in the White Mountains.  We've been going there for more than 17 years, and own property there.  Please feel free to PM me for any questions!

    SG

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.