Meet Ups in New Hampshire (NH)

Meet Ups in New Hampshire (NH)

Investor · Pelham, NH · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 6 votes

Not sure if this post is in the correct forum category, so please go easy. Looking to find a local meet-up group for buy and hold investors in the southern New Hampshire (NH) area, specifically Nashua/Manchester. If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

0Reply
113 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
8y

@Mark S. NHREIA - 2nd Wednesday of the month in Manchester starting at 6:30PM.  I've posted a few of our events so if you look back through my posts you can see the details or just google "NHREIA" :)

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    8y

    @Mark S. NHREIA - 2nd Wednesday of the month in Manchester starting at 6:30PM.  I've posted a few of our events so if you look back through my posts you can see the details or just google "NHREIA" :)

  • Investor · Pelham, NH · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Thanks Matt. Appreciate you taking the time to respond. How many people, on average, attend the meeting?

  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    8y

    @Mark S. approximately 60 people per meeting.  Our best has been 120... worst probably around 30.  There is a $20 fee for non-members.  Memberships are $99/yr.  Even cheaper than a Pro membership on BP ;)

  • Developer · Windham, NH · Member since 2011 · 205 posts · 64 votes
    8y

    Hi @Mark S.

    We meet at Nashua every 3rd Wednesday of the month we meet at Fody's Great American 9 Clinton Street Nashua, New Hampshire 03064 the meeting start at 7 and it always free to attend this event

    Hope to see you there 

    You can find us at meetup  under NH Real Estate Investors Mastermind

  • Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    im interested in attending meet ups ... or to meet up and throw ideas and stratagies around..and to make connections 

  • Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    This thread still active?

  • Rental Property Investor · Epping, NH · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Looking for meet-ups, informal or formal in the greater seacoast area in NH. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed

    Hi, I started the Seacoast REI group. Free. Not a $ maker. I turned it over to some friends (property manager, realtor, banker) who adopted it. They skipped July, but will have a meeting in August.

    How about we get together for a group coffee or something? 

    I propose Coffee/beverages at Magrilla's in Rochester, maybe 6-7pm next week? Tuesday the 7th?

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed

    Hi, I started the Seacoast REI group. Free. Not a $ maker. I turned it over to some friends (property manager, realtor, banker) who adopted it. They skipped July, but will have a meeting in August.

    How about we get together for a group coffee or something? 

    I propose Coffee/beverages at Magrilla's in Rochester, maybe 6-7pm next week? Tuesday the 7th?

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    @Kevin Girouard @Gal Peretz @Matt Lefebvre

    I missed inviting you on last post, I apologize. 

  • Portsmouth, NH · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    As Ray mentioned, the Seacoast REIA group has an upcoming meeting in August! Here are the details! I'll be putting up the event on BP tonight.

  • Seacoast NH · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Awesome! I was just searching Seacoast/NH meet ups and it was tough to tell which were still active. So, thanks for the info! Hope to be at the meet up on the 13th.

  • Lance AlonardoPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tilton, NH · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I'm all about the meet up life.  I'm up in the lakes region and would like to expand my network.  Let's connect!

  • Rental Property Investor · Gilford, NH · Member since 2019 · 51 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    @Lance Alonardo, I'm also in the Lakes Region. I was hoping to find people to meet up with in this market. Does anybody know of anything?

  • Lance AlonardoPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tilton, NH · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi @Matt Herbert,

    I wish I saw this sooner the NHIREA meetings are a good spot.  They meet monthly in Manchester but I think thats as close as it gets to us lake folks.

  • Rental Property Investor · North Conway, NH · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    @Lance Alonardo @Matt Herbert

    I'd love to get together!

    I'm in the Conway area - and I'm happy to drive to someplace 'centralized' .  Thoughts? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Gilford, NH · Member since 2019 · 51 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    Hey @Lance Alonardo and @Parker Fairfield, I really wanted to go to the NH Real Estate Investors Mastermind in Nashua last Wednesday night, but sadly the weather that came in that night dissuaded me from making the long drive down there. They do have meetings every month on the 3rd Wednesday in Nashua. Weather permitting, I'm going to the next one.

    I'd also be interested in a more 'centralized' meetup. Timing is tricky for me at this time of year, because I tend to get busy making maple syrup. Parker, if you are planning to organize something, I'd be keen on attending.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.