Looking for RE Investors in New Jersey!!

Looking for RE Investors in New Jersey!!

Real Estate Investor · Millville, NJ · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 2 votes
Hello BP Members, I'm a new investor living in South Jersey and I'm looking to connect with any investors in my area of Cumberland County. Any referrals would be Great! Thanks ~ Julio
0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rick SteinPro Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 248 posts · 181 votes
    11y

    hello, Julio,

     I strongly recommend you look into joining South Jersey Real Estate Investment Association. It is the largest real eaten networking group in Souther NJ. The benefit from networking  and education derived from membership is invaluable. I suggest you go tho our website: SJREIA.ORG and check us out. Our next main meeting will be. Week from Tuesday. Take a look at the calendar 

    Good luck

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.