Looking for a Real Estate Agent and Contractor in New Jersey

Looking for a Real Estate Agent and Contractor in New Jersey

David GunkelPro Member
Pennsauken, NJ · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 9 votes

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a Real Estate Agent and Contractor that are in the Gloucester/Camden county area that are well versed in 203k loans and multi family properties.

I am also interested in connecting with local Wholesalers. In and around Washington twp will be my main focus.

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Wyckoff, NJ · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 23 votes
10y

HI David, I am a realtor in the North NJ area. I would be happy to put you in touch with a strong agent in your focus area, and with a loan officer(s) who do 203k reno loans.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Wyckoff, NJ · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    HI David, I am a realtor in the North NJ area. I would be happy to put you in touch with a strong agent in your focus area, and with a loan officer(s) who do 203k reno loans.

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi David, I'm a Long & Foster real estate agent and fellow investor based out of South Jersey. I work primarily with Real estate Investors and Commercial Real Estate. My business partner is a contractor/builder based in Voorhees, so I would love to help you out in any way I can and provide an introduction. Please inbox me and we can get linked up. 

  • Investor · Mt. Laurel, NJ · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    10y
    David Gunkel it's nice to see other South Jersey investors on here! I'm looking to get started in the swedesboro area.
  • Sewell, NJ · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hello, I currently live in Washington Twp. What is your criteria for properties?

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 129 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    @David Gunkel Hey David. I'm a  Camden County Agent  And  Investor Operating Out Of  Cherry Hill. 203ks  Is  A Product i Know  Very Well. Whether Your  Streamlining Or Not Makes  A  Difference In Time.  PM Me  We  Can Chop It Up A Bit More.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.