South/Central NJ GC for soon to close flip

South/Central NJ GC for soon to close flip

Investor · voorhees, NJ · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hello All,

I am a newer investor in South/Central Jersey and have run into a bit of a problem.

My normal GCs that I use are busy with a lot of work, does anyone here have a good GC or Handyman for the smaller stuff that they can recommend for a Flip I am working on in Browns Mills NJ, I close on the 20th of March but want to have a Bid and timeline before then. 

In return for some help, I am happy to help in any way I can , thank you everyone. 

-Frank 

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Medford, NJ · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 34 votes
    8y
    Timothy Maldonado this investor could use your expertise. As for handyman I’ll send you a message about that.
  • Medford, NJ · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 34 votes
    8y
    Sorry Francis. I am trying to connect this post to Tim because he can help you out. Not sure why it’s not tagging him. Regardless he’s on BP. He may be able to help.
  • Real Estate Agent · Ventnor City, NJ · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Steve Boianelli. Hey @Francis Sirch, I'll message you privately to inquire further on the project.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.