Looking for a investor friendly title company in NJ

Looking for a investor friendly title company in NJ

Tuckerton, NJ · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Wonder if someone can answer my question. I live in Ocean County and I haven't been able to find a title company to work with. As a wholesaler I know I need one that understands the process. Now do I have to have the title company be in my area or can the title company be in another county. 

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Middletown, NJ · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Chris Ortiz I have heard that River Edge Title Agency LLC in Island Heights is good for investors in Ocean County.

  • Tuckerton, NJ · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thanks Jon Decamp. I will check them out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.