80% ltv cash out in NJ-Where do I find it?

80% ltv cash out in NJ-Where do I find it?

Investor · Morris Plains, NJ · Member since 2017 · 294 posts · 47 votes

Looking to see if I can get a 80% ltv cash out refi? Hoping it would allow me to get back some of my cash for a property I expect to appraise much higher than the purchase price after a few changes/updates.

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Paterson, NJ · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 97 votes
7y

You should go to a local bank in the same town the property is located in. They might be willing to give you better loan terms because they only have one branch located in the same town as the property.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Northern NJ · Member since 2018 · 128 posts · 39 votes
    7y

    Look at investor’s bank.  Congrats on great find!

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Rigo V.:

    Looking to see if I can get a 80% ltv cash out refi? Hoping it would allow me to get back some of my cash for a property I expect to appraise much higher than the purchase price after a few changes/updates.

     Did you ever find someone?

  • Realtor · Paterson, NJ · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    You should go to a local bank in the same town the property is located in. They might be willing to give you better loan terms because they only have one branch located in the same town as the property.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.