REIA meetup in Ocean County? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

REIA meetup in Ocean County? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Flipper/Rehabber · Toms River Ocean County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 29 votes

I've noticed there isn't a REIA Chapter in Ocean/Monmouth County.

Are there any local meetups....WITHOUT having to drive 1.5 hours to get there one way??

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 154 votes
7y

I’d be down. There is one in Manahawkin but I’m always up for something closer.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 154 votes
    7y

    I’d be down. There is one in Manahawkin but I’m always up for something closer.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Toms River Ocean County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Matthew Rembish I don't mind Manahawkin but I can't find any information on it and where they meet. Of course we could always start one here.

    I feel like we are in college again.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 154 votes
    7y

    The SJREIA has one at Home Alliance in Manahawkin.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Toms River Ocean County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 29 votes
    7y
  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Hi - new to the site and investing! There's this Meetup group that gets together once a month. I have not gone yet, but it seems like they have good monthly topics 

    https://www.meetup.com/Central-Jersey-Monmouth-County-Real-Estate-Investors/

  • New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 215 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    following

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.