Networking in Essex & Hudson County

Networking in Essex & Hudson County

Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I'm completely new and I'm trying to get started in either Jersey City or East Orange, especially with wholesaling. Is anybody willing to network just so I can build the hands-on experience?

0Reply
3 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 328 votes
    7y

    Have you gone to any local REIA meetings Devante? That would be an easy way to connect with local real estate investors.

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    Originally posted by @Dan Barli:

    Have you gone to any local REIA meetings Devante? That would be an easy way to connect with local real estate investors.

     Not really a lot of options in this area, I was thinking of just going to local seminars and networking events through Meetup. But I'll definitely keep my options open!

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 157 posts · 47 votes
    7y

    Hi @Devante Charles,

    These events in North NJ usually have a good turnout for networking. 

    https://www.meetup.com/NJREIGroup/

    https://www.meetup.com/Hudson-County-Flippers-and-Funders/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.