New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 247 posts · 123 votes
6y
@Kulin Dakwala My team and I host one in Rahway. Send me a message if you're interested. You can also checkout meetup.com and the events section on BP for more.
Realtor · Paramus, NJ · Member since 2019 · 71 posts · 35 votes
6y
@Kulin Dakwala hi Kulin, check out meetup.com and search “real estate” events around your way. I personally go to events in Somerset that happen every 2 or so weeks.
Rental Property Investor · n/a · Member since 2019 · 143 posts · 117 votes
6y
Hi Kulin. Depending on how far you are looking to travel, there is a meetup in Belmar at the Beach Haus Brewery and one in Toms River at Water Street Bar and Grill. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the information.
New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 247 posts · 123 votes
6y
@Kulin Dakwala My team and I host one in Rahway. Send me a message if you're interested. You can also checkout meetup.com and the events section on BP for more.