Investing in Central and Southern NJ

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey @Daniel Rossi,

    I have a few properties under my belt in the Long Branch Shore Area. I am also trying to network with local investors. What areas are you looking at currently and what types of rentals are you interested in? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Freehold, NJ · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Hey @Michael Dasilva

    That's great! I want to buy properties within Monmouth county using the BRRRR or typical financing. PM me so we can talk further about this!

  • Real Estate Agent · Monroe Township · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hey @Daniel Rossi, 

    I'm a new investor and a new agent as well! Looking to do the same in central jersey. Have you had any luck finding properties in that area? I'm looking primarily in the Woodbridge/Avenel area of central jersey.

    Best, 

    Niraj

  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    5y

    I invest primarily in Essex county NJ. do long and short term rentals. i'm an open book, if you have any questions let me know

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.