Wholesale Friendly Title Agency / RE Attorneys serving NYC

Wholesale Friendly Title Agency / RE Attorneys serving NYC

New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 13 votes

Hi BP Family!

It's been a while but we've been busy. I have a hot wholesale contract for a condo in Manhattan. The owner wants to ink tomorrow and we've agreed upon an EMD. I'm looking for a reliable investor-friendly Title Company/RE Attorney to hold escrow and possibly run title to close.

We'd appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!

CM

1Reply
30 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bob ReinhardBusiness Member
    Lender · Patterson, NY · Member since 2017 · 488 posts · 186 votes
    5y

    Greetings @Conrad Martin.  As a buyer, and a lender when needed, I use Yaritza Ruiz of Absolutely Clear Title. .

    She has been a real estate paralegal as well as a survey reader for a title company before having opened her own shop.

    She is also a member of local real estate meetups.

    Much success.

    Bob

  • New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 13 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Bob Reinhard:

    Greetings @Conrad Martin.  As a buyer, and a lender when needed, I use Yaritza Ruiz of Absolutely Clear Title. 
    She has been a real estate paralegal as well as a survey reader for a title company before having opened her own shop.

    She is also a member of local real estate meetups.

    Much success.

    Bob

    Thanks Bob! I'm having my VA reach out to Yaritza now, and I'll let her know that you referred us. Do you know if she requires transactional funding for double closings? If so, do you provide through your lending service?

    Thanks again!

    CM

  • Hillsborough, NJ · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Investors First title, The name says it all. I use them on all my deals and have done dozens of wholesale deals with them  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.