Septic Tank guy in Raleigh / North Carolina ?

Septic Tank guy in Raleigh / North Carolina ?

Real Estate Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 427 posts · 297 votes

I am looking at a house in Knightdale that has septic tank problems. The seller states it backs up sometimes after a heavy rain but has no idea what needs to happen to fix it / what it will cost. Does anyone know a good person who could take a look at it? 

Also, any suggestions on what to do would be appreciated. 

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Triangle Area, NC · Member since 2012 · 587 posts · 214 votes
    11y

    Call Bailey's Septic Tank Service 

    919-821-9850

    I'd start there and see what they think. If they can't fix it they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

  • Real Estate Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 427 posts · 297 votes
    11y

    @Michael Jobe

     thanks, I will give him a call Monday. 

    -Eric

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.