We just foreclosed on a decent 3/2 in High Point NC and I'm looking for a real estate agent who can provide us a CMA and list for sale, preferably to an investor looking for a rental or retail buyer looking for a fixer deal. Mainly a realtor who is familiar with investment properties is preferred. If anyone has a recommendation, it is appreciated.