Referrals in the Jacksonville / Camp Lejeune area

Referrals in the Jacksonville / Camp Lejeune area

Rental Property Investor · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 141 votes

Hey all, I'm beginning my out-of-state investing career and am looking to put a team together around the Jacksonville, NC area.  I'm specifically looking for property managers, wholesalers, realtors, contractors, and lenders.  I'm gravitating toward North Carolina because of its low property taxes and landlord-friendly tenant laws.  Jacksonville in particular looks interesting because of its proximity to Camp Lejeune, its below-average crime rate, and its population trajectory.  I also like the idea of providing high-quality, affordable housing to the families of our troops.

I have family in Southport, so I know that flood zones are an issue along the coast.  And since this will be my first investment, I realize the importance of having a solid local team in place (especially my property manager).  Any referrals you have would be appreciated.  Thank you.

0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 50 votes
6y

@Richie Thomas I have a great realtor/PM who I can put you in touch with. PM me your email address and I’ll send an intro email to you and her.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 50 votes
    6y

    @Richie Thomas I have a great realtor/PM who I can put you in touch with. PM me your email address and I’ll send an intro email to you and her.

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Richie Thomas hello I'm just getting starting into investing. Haven't brought anything as of yet. I live in Durham NC and Jackson is about 2 hours form me. I will love to connect with you if possible. I really wanted to learn this business. Also I too will love to keep my rentals low for military. I have 2 kids in the army. I hope one day we can talk to each other.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Richie Thomas I'm currently investing in Jacksonville and would love to help. Send me a message so we can connect.

  • Freddy AlbanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 74 posts · 33 votes
    6y

    @Richie Thomas I know this post was 5 months ago, but I'm wondering if you were able to get the ball rolling in Jacksonville. I lived there while i was stationed in Camp Lejeune and I'm currently seeking to build a team in that area as well. Id like to connect and share feedback in this market. 

    @Emily Howlett @Dennis Dailey Id love to connect with you guys. Can i reach out?

    Freddy Alban - Realtor516 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 50 votes
    6y

    @Freddy Alban Please do connect! Send me a message anytime.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Richie Thomas Yes. Please do.

  • Andrew BornPro Member
    Insurance Agent · McLean, VA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Might be a little late but message me. I have some names I can give you.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Richie, I have done deals in Jacksonville. We are General Contractor and an investment company. Please reach out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.