Looking to invest in Ohio

Looking to invest in Ohio

Rental Property Investor · White Plains, NY · Member since 2020 · 94 posts · 36 votes

Hey guys. I was looking to Ohio as an investment spot. I wanted to see who else was investing in Ohio successfully.

3Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Austin McClainBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · OH · Member since 2021 · 347 posts · 602 votes
4y

I was born in Canton Ohio and now am an agent in Columbus. If you're looking for the highest cash flow, I recommend looking around the Cleveland area. If this will be a long-term hold, Columbus has been seeing the highest appreciation. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hi! We’re in Canton Ohio. We have 60 units. There is a diverse range of investments offered. Prices are high, but rents are solid. 

  • Michael MagnoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Wadsworth, OH · Member since 2017 · 234 posts · 168 votes
    4y

    Hi Joe- Ohio can be fruitful in many places.  I am an agent in NE Ohio (Cleveland/Akron/Canton) areas and we have clients be successful just about everywhere.  It will depend on your strategy and expectations.  Personally I invest in the Summit county area (Akron and suburbs).  

  • Austin McClainBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · OH · Member since 2021 · 347 posts · 602 votes
    4y

    I was born in Canton Ohio and now am an agent in Columbus. If you're looking for the highest cash flow, I recommend looking around the Cleveland area. If this will be a long-term hold, Columbus has been seeing the highest appreciation. 

  • Canton, OH · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    Hi!

    I live and invest in Canton, on the north side.

    Plenty of good places to invest but you have to know the area.  Just .5 miles down the road can take you from a C neighborhood to a warzone.

  • Nicholas MischPro Member
    Investor · Broadview Hts, OH · Member since 2016 · 310 posts · 280 votes
    4y

    I have been investing in Cleveland and the subs for about 5 years both buy and hold, flips, and we are working on our first BRRRR. I have had a very good experience so far. Just make sure you buy right and keep your costs low and quality good.

  • Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Ohio is a solid market to get started in. I would recommend identifying what criteria you are looking for in a property since all markets are still a little bit different in the state. @Joe Mathew

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Joe Mathew:

    Hey guys. I was looking to Ohio as an investment spot. I wanted to see who else was investing in Ohio successfully.

     I am successfully investing in Ohio

  • Rental Property Investor · Canton, OH · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 28 votes
    4y

    Capitalize on the "war zone"!

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Ohio has been great for me, I like Columbus a lot for its appreciation and cash flow hybrid.

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.