Property Manager and Handyman in Columbus, Ohio

Property Manager and Handyman in Columbus, Ohio

Investor, Realtor, Writer, Podcaster · Billings, MT · Member since 2013 · 175 posts · 97 votes

Hi all - I'm looking for recommendations on a property manager and a handyman in Columbus, Ohio. We are here right now and would love to make connections with some people. Thanks in advance! 

0Reply
14 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Grove City, OH · Member since 2011 · 32 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    I have used RL Property Management for the past year now.  https://rlp.managebuilding.com/Resident/PublicPage...

    I have been impressed so far!  This is my second company I have worked with.  First one started out really great and then changed management.  After that change they got horrible tenates in the property and things went downhill.  RL is working to get them out for me.  Also they go out and do inspections which the previous company wouldn't.  They are quick to respond back.  I have maybe sent 6 email over last year. 

  • Investor, Realtor, Writer, Podcaster · Billings, MT · Member since 2013 · 175 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    Thanks, Kevin. We have found a property manager but will keep RL in mind should we need an alternative. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker and Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2015 · 90 posts · 28 votes
    11y

    Hello @NancyBrook and @KevinFelger,

    I'm looking to invest in the Columbus area in the next 30 days or so.  Would you mind sharing your thoughts on your current PM's?  

    Kevin, I know you're using RL and has been quite some time from your last post on them.  Are you still using them? If so, how's it going? Would also like to hear your experience Nancy. 

    Thank you,

    Chris 

  • Property Manager · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 309 posts · 275 votes
    11y

    @Kevin Felger Thanks for your kind words! I missed this back in March.

  • Contractor · Pataskala, OH · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    My name is Jake and I am a full time firefighter/paramedic by trade. I currently live in central Ohio and have one rental unit... Also on my days off I own and operate a property management/handyman service. If you're looking for a reliable handyman in the central Ohio area please contact me, I'd love to gain your business!
  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Peter Lohmann  Can you please PM good property managers in Columbus for residential properties?

  • Member since 2024 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jacob Goist:
    My name is Jake and I am a full time firefighter/paramedic by trade. I currently live in central Ohio and have one rental unit... Also on my days off I own and operate a property management/handyman service. If you're looking for a reliable handyman in the central Ohio area please contact me, I'd love to gain your business!

     Hi Jake, 
    Please reach out to me. I'm in the process of getting a place in franklinton and looking out for a handyman. We will be visiting tomororow and monday. 

    thanks, josh

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.