Looking for Canton, Ohio Property Mgt. companies

Looking for Canton, Ohio Property Mgt. companies

Property Manager · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 24 votes

Hi BP,  Does anyone know of any good property mgt. companies in Canton or North Canton, Ohio?  Looking to have relatives manage, but want backup, Thanks!

0Reply
19 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Linda LabbePro Member
    Investor · North Bay, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 709 posts · 262 votes
    10y

    can put you in touch with a property management   in canton

  • Property Manager · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hi @Linda Labbe, thanks for reaching out.  I noticed you are from Ontario.  How do you know of PM in Canton?  Do you have or know of anyone who has property there.  I have relatives there and was thinking of getting a rental there.

  • Linda LabbePro Member
    Investor · North Bay, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 709 posts · 262 votes
    10y

    have teams all over ohio  and in detroit

  • Podcaster & Multi-Family Apartment Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 273 posts · 138 votes
    10y

    @Jeff Caravalho I know one great management company in Canton.

    I can give you a referral for a company I believe in and trust, 

    Clear Sky Realty, it is owned by a friend of mine (that also owns over 300 doors in Canton and Akron),

    the office number (will be in your inbox) (ask for Lila or Eric)

    also: a lot of people use 

    Hayes Realty, however I have heard both good and bad. 

    The number (will be in you inbox)

  • Property Manager · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    @Adam Adams Thanks for the tips!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.