Looking for a Management company recommendation in COLUMBUS, OH

Looking for a Management company recommendation in COLUMBUS, OH

Charlotte , NC · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 5 votes

I own a few investment properties in Columbus Ohio and am looking for recommendation for a management company. These properties are in low income areas, so a company that specializes in these kind of properties with section 8 experience. 

Any suggestions?

1Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Robert EllisBusiness Member
Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y

I have someone for you i'll refer you to. they can do these types of properties not sure about section 8

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I have someone for you i'll refer you to. they can do these types of properties not sure about section 8

  • New Albany, OH · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    I have used Wallace Ackley for management in the past.  However, like the other responder has stated, I am unsure whether they have experience with section 8.  

  • David TerbeekPro Member
    Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 260 posts · 162 votes
    9y

    You may want to check with National Association of Residential Property Managers, Narpm.org.  I have attended a couple conferences and liked the people I met there.

  • Investor · columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    On a different note...  How has your experience been with section 8 housing?  I have a few properties in lower income areas and am curious whether section 8 may be the route to go.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.